Satellite
Afficher sur la carte
  • Jour 13

    Day 13: Kyoto to Osaka

    7 juin 2023, Japon ⋅ ☁️ 21 °C

    Today is traveling day, the train I had booked unfortunately was delayed significantly due to an accident happened at a crossing somewhere. So I purchased tickets for another train and made into Osaka in less than 20 minutes. Bullet train is very cool!

    Our new Airbnb isn’t too far from Osaka train station. We definitely got spoiled by the previous house, feeling disappointed there was only one bathroom in this house. LOL!

    Evan told us that Osaka was the city of neon lights, and it’s very true. When the sea of neon lights suddenly appeared in front of our eyes once we reached the downtown area at night, we were at awe!

    There were so many neon lights that it took a while for my eye sight to get adjusted to them. Part of the area looked like daytime! There were also so many people here, like sardines squeezing into a confined space. We estimated there were probably minimum of 10,000 people here with us tonight!

    The tallest building in Japan is called Harukas building 300, referring the fact the building’s height is 300 meters. Viewing the entire city from the top of this building was an amazing experience! Osaka is indeed a big city! Smaller than Tokyo, but bigger than most cities in the world.

    Tomorrow will be the last full day we have in Japan.
    En savoir plus