Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Day 2 of rushed London

    May 5, 2015 in England ⋅ ⛅ 14 °C

    Day two of London! And already i am begining to have my on views of this big city. First of all... wow. This city does everything so traditional! From the guards carrying swords around, to everyone wearing fashional coats all the time. The city is amazingly clean as well... not even leaves are on the ground, as there are cleaners with brooms 24/7 around parks and streets. These are only a few positives....however, these are unfortunetly shadowed by a few negatives. I have learnt in the last 48 hours that everone here had ADD. They are constantly in a rush...and if you accedently bump into someone... a sorry is never enough...also, there are more tourist than true londoners here in london, what isnt bad... however it will be interesting to see what it is like in oxford next week, and how people are there.

    Today was a pretty tiring day! Again...we walked around the whole of london. In the morning,Jason and I tok our backpacks, and left james apartment, to go to our hotel near Eden Park. Unfortunetly my back is sooooo sore, as we got lost for a solid hour, and ended up getting a taxi to show us the way to our hotel. On the bright side, we were allowed to check in, and got upgraded to the delux room! Yay!

    we then got breaky at a small cafe, and found out how crazy expensive the food and coffee is! However, who can say no to a Big English breaky? After breakfast, we went back to the tower of London and took a tour through the castle! Was amazing seeing the royal crown jewls, and the castle walls!

    Now we are lazzing around with our sore feet, till dinner, where i will be meeting up with my close friend, Kelvin! Wooohoo.
    Read more