Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    Day 3 and 4! London city

    May 8, 2015 in England ⋅ ⛅ 8 °C

    Day 3 of loving the tourist life in London. Today we had the privlage of seeing the changing of the guards ceremony, but this time from start to finish! Pretty amazing that they do this once every day! After the ceremony we pushed throuh the tourist crowd and rushed our way to london eye to take some happy snaps of the famous ferris wheel of London. We re visited westminister abbey, and the Big Ben...however...this was not panned..but that we actually got lost in this big city...and trust me...its not hard to do.

    Day 4 and our last full day in London before our little weekend road trip up to bath! Today was a busy day visiting the british museum where we saw ancient artifacts and all these amazing egyptian tombs and their mummafied bodies! I love the fact that England provides the public with such an educational facility for free! instead of catching the tube back to kengsington park, we picked up a public bike, costing only 2 pounds each, and rode them all the way through Hyde Park and staight to the beautiful old attraction, Kengstington Palace!! This was such an amazing experience, just walking through the palace walls, knowing royalty had once lived and walked where we stand today.

    Tonigh we are going out to dinner to see my brother, for our last night in London.
    Read more