Satellite
  • Day 105

    And the journey begins again!

    August 13, 2015 in Greece ⋅ 🌙 25 °C

    After two amazing weeks in holland, it is time to fly to athens and experience the beautiful greek islands of mkyonos, paros, ios and santarini!
    Holland was full of cold wet weather one week, but then a whole week of beautiful sunshine!
    During the two weeks of relaxation, i saw my brother once again in Amsterdam for his birthday, went on many windmill excursions, and went riding on our new bikes through the country of the netherlands, visiting jasons extended family, and going to a children park, where i bought my very own garden nomes!
    After the two weeks came to and end, we were some what sad to get back on the plane! As we were enjoing holland so much, and doing nothing was exactly what we needed! However, i am so glad we are finally in greece!

    This next week and a half is going to be a lot of swimming, tanning, drinking and dancing! We have already met so many wondeful people, and have so many stories to tell!
    Athens was also very beautiful, reminding me of the dry Australian land, but also sad, seeing many poor kids busking in the streets, and shut down shops due to the economy.

    After Greece we are flying to Criatia and doing a boat cruise for a week, eith a bunch of new people! There is not much wifi here, so i cant update you all, however, photos will be posted when i get home!

    Xxx
    Read more