Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 16

    Provincetown Day 2

    September 17, 2022 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 17 °C

    We woke up later than usual today - Ted feeling a bit seedy! - after drinks last night. I went to breakfast, but Ted decided to forego it. We walked down to get a coffee but going to Coffee Joe wasn’t as good as we’d hoped, as there was no seating and the service was mediocre.

    Today was a great relaxing day, as we didn’t stick to any schedule. We went down afterwards to the Portuguese bakery where Ted waited forever for a ham and cheese croissant. Ted then went to buy some T-shirts whilst I went and bought a breakfast burrito. As you can see, our schedule today was very riveting!

    For dinner, we went to the same bar we went to for pre-dinner drinks as it also doubled as an Italian restaurant. I struggled to get through the meal though as a lunchtime smoothie I’d had earlier, complete with banana, blueberries and peanut butter, was one of the most filling things I’ve ever drank. We have enjoyed being here in Provincetown but would prefer to come here with friends if we came again.

    We thought about going out again tonight but considering our early start tomorrow and the fact we’re so behind on sleep, decided against it.
    Read more