Satelliitti
Näytä kartalla
  • Päivä 2

    Day 2

    18. toukokuuta 2023, Japani ⋅ 🌬 30 °C

    Woke up, had amazing coffee and pancakes filled with maple syrup and butter from Family Mart and then went to Shinjuku where we had a quick lunch at Tokyo Kabukicho. We walked to the Government Building to get views of the city from the 45th floor, which was impressive.

    After, we walked to Yoyogi-Park to see the Meiji-Shrine and finished the long walk with a beer at the small cafe there. We also saw a snake that thankfully a local got off of the path before we got there.

    We made our way through Harajuku to Shibuya where we experienced the world-famous crossing, saw all the pop music trucks and shopped quickly at Don Quijote where we had the popular TikTok cheese coin (which tasted like nothing).

    We headed back to the hotel to shower and change, and then met Tom (Ole’s boss’ husband) for a super nice sushi dinner. It’s like the beginning of a bad joke - A Frenchman, a German and an American go into a Japanese sushi bar… The place fit 8 people and the chefs were right in front of us preparing all the sushi (which in Japan is just raw fish over rice). We ate 10 different types of fish, and almost puked after the sea eel and sea urchin, but the rest were pretty good.

    We left back to the hotel, with a mandatory stop at 7-11 on the way home for snacks and water.

    Steps finished with - 26,430
    Lue lisää