Satelliet
Weergeven op kaart
  • Dag 3

    "Dogs must be quie..." 🐕 WOOOF

    25 augustus 2021, Engeland ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    After a long day, we stopped in to this little village that we had seen run a ghost walk at 8pm. We were keeping our options open as it was looking a bit wet. When we arrived (and Pete eventually escaped the first car park) we started walking down to the bay. Wow. So pretty. We saw a chippy at the top of the hill and decided to have something to eat before we went down. Dan confused the serving staff by asking about Haggis. We then took a walk down though this amazing street, I've honestly seen nothing like it. The only thing that comes close is Diagon Alley. Very steep though.

    When we got down to the bottom we knew we'd found the right place where we saw the 60-80 people in a crowd. The lady doing the tour gave us a stern talk about keeping the dog quiet, right on cue Clay, who had not made a peep all bloody day decided right then was the time to woof, little fuck.

    The walk was so good. We got a really good look of the village, and the guide gave the place a really magical feel with the stories. Definitely coming back here again!

    On our way back up after the tour, we stopped in the Smugglers Inn near the dock for a pint. Day well spent. Clay was shattered, and so were we.
    Meer informatie