Satélite
Exibir no mapa
  • Dia 16

    Further up the highway....

    13 de março, Nova Zelândia ⋅ 🌙 17 °C

    Moving right along .. on our first night out we managed to catch up with my cousin Neville and his wife Sue from Buckland... a wonderful night of reminiscing and eating!!
    Then we were off to Christine's Aorere College 60th Reunion... a fun and very well attended night. To cap it off, we were given permission to park Waymaker up in the school teachers' carpark for the night, which was right next to the hall... awesome.
    Sadly, in the morning while packing Waymaker up to travel I had a fall.. was cut up a bit but nothing, broken.. praise God!
    We were then off to the old Jolly Farmer Inn in Drury that is now an Irish Pub with a commercial Caraven Park connected to it. Of course we celebrated St Patrick's Day with all its music, singing and dancing... well until around 5'ish!
    Next morning we were off to the Thames Coast for a wee bit of relaxation and for whatever He has for us. We are now parked up beside the Firth just a couple of km's north of Thames while totally enjoying the view while listening to the waves as they gently lap the shore.... bliss.. total bliss!!
    Leia mais