Satélite
Exibir no mapa
  • Dia 126

    That's all folks!

    7 de janeiro, Inglaterra ⋅ ☁️ 3 °C

    We woke up for our final breakfast before doing a quick and dirty pack of our bags and checking out of our accommodation and walking back into the centre of London to take the tube to Heathrow.

    It all went off without a hitch, the morning was lovely and cool but without a cloud in the sky! After 40 minutes or so on the train we arrived at Hayes & Harlington station and decided to walk the 60 minutes to our accommodation. Mostly because we had no other plans and it seemed like a nice walk!

    The surprise bonus for us was that we stumbled across the last of the large supermarket chains that we knew existed but never saw when travelling around the UK: ASDA (Yes it's a bit sad that we're excited about seeing UK supermarkets, we have a supermarket bingo that we wanted to complete)

    So we had a look around inside and it was quite nice! Kind of a mix between our Kmart and a supermarket. Nice!

    We finished our walk to the hotel and were lucky enough to be able to check in immediately. We then relaxed after our long walk since we still want to recover as much as we can before the flight. We do feel a bit better today, which is great!

    For dinner we decided to get ourselves some pizza delivered and then sat in the room watching Judge Judy, of all things.

    This marks the last of our European footprints! We'll probably attempt to send another while we're mid trip since it's looking to be about 25 hours travel... Otherwise:

    Cya in Australia!

    Step count: 11.6k

    PS enjoy a short video outlining a summary of where we've been/stayed, it doesn't involve day trips and only had a short clip from each country.
    Leia mais