Satellit
  • Tag 41

    Wet, actually soaked

    7. Oktober 2017 in Österreich ⋅ ⛅ 8 °C

    Today when we woke up, we were ready to go and catch the bus to the snowy mountain. From the bottom of the mountains we could not see much and where the sky rail even stopped.

    As we went up the cart slowly moved into the cold, dark, hazy fog... we saw nothing. Then, as we came out of the fog there were small white icicles dropping all over my window. Then the mountain became clear, there was cold, white snow drops on the little hills. There was tall trees covered in the snow that we saw in front of us. We came to a stop. Time to get off at the top. You will see the cold snow outside the frozen doors. A place to eat and settle down. As we walked outside we got hit by the snow falling from the sky and the hard wind that never stoped. We discovered that it was too cold to stay outside so we came inside, had something warm like a hot chcolate and tea. Findlay and I wanted to go outside to look around and feel the ❄️. When we were coming back I picked up some snow and I wanted to throw it at Finn so I did. Then I started laughing and dad was too.

    Soon after we came down we visited a palace. We saw a fountain with big fish and everywhere you went there was a water trap, this place was called the trick fountains. One of them was at a dinner table and whoever sat at the head would not get water shot up their bum. At the next trick we went into a grotto where there was the rolling stone and a fountain that made sound made by splashing water in different ways. As you walked out you got squirted. There will be two moose statues that you walked under and got soaked at. There was wet sprays coming out of the stairs the people stood on B.T.W. YOUR LEGS GOT WET A LOT.

    The last trick fountain was a little hill smaller than me on top of the hill was a party hat sort of thing, cone shaped and it will be shot up into the air by water. Water was coming out from underneath you too. When we where walking out of the last grotto there was some water spouts that shot from above you I was happy that being short was an advantage for once. After that the guide warned us to watch out at the end it seemed that he was right I turned around as I did that there was some people that were shot everywhere by water. I was shot in my eye. This day was fun even though it was cold snowing and raining. The funny thing was even though you where inside you where always wet and cold.
    Weiterlesen