Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Fun in Siam park

    July 27, 2023 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 26 °C

    In order to get the car rental sorted out, we went to airport by taxi and checked the ticket for our Citron 3. We have used same car in our previous trip to Reus. Amazed by the small, easy to drive car. We hit on the road by going straight to Siam park. The car park outside the park was completely full, luckily we found a place to park in Siam mall. Once entering Siam Park, we found it was full of people and we had to queue very long times, one even being up to 1 hour. The excitement felt the same as we did few years back during Christmas visit. One ride Leon missed last time was called Tower of Power, which was a massive slide from around 40 metres tall and the person going down it would be going at around 40mph 😳😱🤯🎢🎢🎢🚨🚨🚨. Due to the age restriction.
    , Leon was unable to go on it last time. It was definitely the most scary ride in entire park. Leon was a bit unsure whether he would like to go on it this time. But with some slight encouragment, Leon was determined to have a go! I would like to say this is the highlight of the trip, the rush of adrnaline is unforgettable and even waiting in the queue for a whole hour was worth it.
    Read more