Satellite
Show on map
  • Boston, Massachusetts

    July 25, 2017 in the United States ⋅ ☁️ 15 °C

    We had a day planned in Boston before setting off on our road trip through Maine. No trip to Boston would be complete without a trip to Quincy Market. The amount of food in this place is overwhelming. I had my eye on one thing and didn’t deviate...Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese. OMG it was amazing!

    After stuffing ourselves full of food, we walked around Christopher Columbus Park and enjoyed the scenic harbor.

    Next up was Old South Church, one of the oldest churches in the US. The architecture was stunning.
    We wandered through Boston Common, posed with some frogs and encountered some very friendly squirrels.

    We found ourselves at Fenway Park before finding the only REI in Boston!

    A quick stop at our hotel before heading to dinner. A friend recommended Giacomos in the South End. I ordered the special of the day - Basil Pesto Ravioli. It was delicious!

    We didn’t want the day to end so made the trek across the river to see Harvard. I think we automatically got smarter just by walking around the campus. Instead of a nightcap, we got ice cream at one of the local creameries.

    Last stop of the night was Harvard Bridge where we witnessed a gorgeous sunset. Great way to end the day!
    Read more