Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 15

    The Village - Coconut Island

    September 30, 2023 in Thailand ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    Couldn't really see too much in the dark when we arrived last night, but there's a lot more to see in the daylight!

    We are staying in Suite 23 at The Village Resort on Coconut Island. At reception, there is a small shop with some snacks, medicines, clothes, etc, and it is where we meet for our ride to the pier. We can either walk here to ask the staff any questions, or message the through the app.

    There are 3 different pools we have the option of swimming in. The upper most one is quietest but away from the beach. The lower most one is down by the bar so is a lot busier (although still only has maybe 5 other people in at once).

    There is a breakfast bar that does buffet breakfast in the morning, and the bar stays open all day making drinks. This is where we get our bottled water daily. There are also two restaurants that you can use for lunch and dinner. All food and drinks are included in our package. Some t&c's apply (e.g. room service we still have to pay 50%).

    There is a spa treatment area that we are yet to try. We get 4 massages included in our package but need to book a couple days in advance as they book up.
    Read more