Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 28

    Mui Ne Budget Backpackers

    March 25, 2019 in Vietnam ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    Wake up nice and fresh.
    We split up as one is still sleeping, I went for breakfast and other left to go kite surf.

    Breakfast was not the greatest, but hey food is food.

    Chilling next to the swimming pool, as people start to wake up.

    Met up with my sleepy friend and wake her up by pushing her into the pool.
    Swimming and discussing plans for the day, we wonder if our 3rd party is still ok at kite surfing.

    Deciding to take a free kite class. We make our way to the beach and meet up eith our trainer.

    It was actually fun, as we spent a hour doing land and sea sessions.
    Pondering if we should stay another day or 2 to take additional classes, but decided not to.

    Back at hostel meet up and chill as our wondering soul joins, sunburnt and exhausted.

    Some hostel activities for the night;
    Pool pillow fighting,
    Flipcup,
    Beer pong,
    And limbo.
    Followed by open floor dancing the night away.

    Got forced to join the pillowfight as they needed an extra contestant.
    Made it all the way to the final and claimed the beer tower trophy.

    Decided to share it with all the contestants. Great way to meet people and make new friends.

    Girls went to bed as I remained and enjoyed the rest of the night with new friends.
    Read more