Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 32

    Road trip - Banana Hills

    March 29, 2019 in Vietnam ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    Having pre-booked our day trip to the ba na hills.
    We rush to get ready and have breakfast before the bus arrival.
    Once on the bus, we are requested to introduced ourselves as the tour guide continues to collect fee's and signatures.

    Our tour guide seems knowledgeable as he explains and discuss some interesting facts about vietnam and the discovery of Ba Na Hills by the French.

    Stopping at our destination, we are requested to follow our tour guide as this location is big and one could get easily distracted and lost.

    Having some time per tourist stop for photos, we make the most of it.

    Having to take a cable car to the top of the hill, this was welcomed by views of waterfalls and vast forests.

    Having a glimpse at the much anticipated golden bridge, we get off the gondola to find 100's of peole left and right on this narrow bridge walkway, from umbrellas hitting you in the face, to people pushing you out the way. We try and get to a viewpoint and photo point as this is nothing like the photos we saw on social media from people being alone on the bridge.

    Spending a good 20 - 40min on the bridge for photos and foot traffic, we get disconnected from our tour group but make our way to the next attratction hoping to locate them again.

    Seeing that our guide waited for us we were relieved.
    Making our way through raindow walkways, and colourful gardens, it easy to get distracted.

    A well deserved buffet lunch supplied many varieties of food and treats from pho soups to bbq meats and deep fried dumplings. Not ashamed to admit, but I was truly satisfied.

    Trying to walk off the food shame, we head to the French village for musicals and architectural buildings.

    Having spend all our free time on sightseeing, its time to make our way back to the meet up place and walk back to the bus, as it started to rain.

    What a great and long day. Good company, good food and good experience.
    Read more