Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 27

    El Chaltén

    December 15, 2022 in Argentina ⋅ ⛅ 13 °C

    Back to Argentina and all of this with my amazing big sister! I really missed traveling with her!

    We started off with some small hikes the first few days with amazing lookout spots and continued with Laguna de los Tres. The water of the laguna was soo blue! After our hike we did a small polar dip in Laguna Capri on the way back which was the best idea as are feet hurt from the 20 km of walking.

    The next day we did some „stargazing“ and got up at 2 am to see the sunrise at Laguna Torre. It was amazing! Windy as always and very cold. But as i’m a real winter professional I was well prepared and could even help my sister that we didn’t have to freeze too much. Because we went so early we even had time to have some breakfast afterwards and watch the final World Cup match Argentina against France! This was definitely a crazy experience. Being in Argentina when they won the finals of the World Cup! Sooo much party and celebration and this even in this small town of el Chalten! Loved it! All the happiness and this feeling of unity of the Argentine people. I will never forget this experience!
    Read more