Satellite
  • Day 4

    Embarked Allure @ Port Everglades

    March 1, 2020 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 72 °F

    Up and at ‘em early this morning. Quick breakfast ... quick re-packing of our Florida bags ... we were ready to leave the bungalow by 10:00a as planned.

    After we returned the car to the port rental office, Alamo shuttled us to Port Everglades. Embarkation was easy peasy thanks to the SetSail passes I had on my phone ... the Royal Caribbean app is easy to use.

    The only stop we made on our way to the waiting area was to have our photos taken for our ship’s cards. Had I uploaded photos into the app even that would not have been necessary.

    The ship is sailing full so there was quite a crowd waiting in the terminal to embark the ship. RC had things under control ... designated seating areas by loyalty club level ... we’re considered Diamond thanks to our club standing with Celebrity. Our wait was short and by 11:30a we were onboard and heading to the Park Café for lunch.

    Cabins were available promptly at 1:00p. We’ll get settled in once our bags are delivered. In the meantime, I’m enjoying the veranda and watching the goings on as vessels of all sizes come and go through the ship’s channel that will be our gateway to the Atlantic in a couple of hours.

    Bon voyage to us ... and smooth sailing we hope 🤞🏻
    Read more