衛星
マップで表示する
  • 日117

    TK2311 … ADB to IST

    2021年12月30日, トルコ ⋅ ☁️ 50 °F

    This is going to be a quickie post. We’re already on descent into IST and I’ll need to put my iPad away shortly.

    No sooner had I closed the UA chat feature that boarding was called for our 9:35a flight to Istanbul [IST]. Exiting through the special gate for the CIP Lounge, we boarded one of the buses that shuttle passengers to aircrafts that are not parked at a jetway. Unlike the usual buses, this one had comfy seats installed, so we did not have to stand like we usually do for the short ride.

    Turns out that the A321-200 that would be whisking us to IST was actually parked at a jetway. Had we not been in the CIP Lounge, we would have walked right onto the aircraft. Anyway, the bus dropped us off at the base of the tower and we ended up walking up two flights to get to the jetway. Luckily, the carry-on bags were not heavy!

    The aircraft pushed back from the gate on time and was in the air without much delay. We weren’t quite leveled off when breakfast was served on this 50-minute flight. In fact, we’d barely begun eating when the pilot announced that we were beginning our descent into IST and that he expected to be on the ground around 10:31a. Luckily, our breakfast consisted of food that was easy to scarf down!

    More when we get to the lounge at IST …
    もっと詳しく