Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 27

    Thailand - Ko Samui Day 6

    June 8, 2018 in Thailand ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    I designated Friday to be my day of rest with no exploring or shopping for the day, so we all decided to take it easy and then head into the Fisherman’s village for dinner. We had a great day reading and relaxing and in the afternoon Pete and I introduced everyone to Presidents and A...holes! A card game taught to us by Nick and Sarah at Christmas. It’s is great fun though I’m sure we put our own twist on some of the rules. It rained for much of the afternoon so it was a great way to fill in the afternoon. Oh we had a few drinks along the way, as you do!

    We decided the rain had finished (well we hoped as Jenny and I were tub buddies), and we headed off to Fisherman’s village which is a lively place with heaps of bars, restaurants and shops of course! We found a restaurant that quickly set us up a table for 7 right on the beach, and luckily the rain held off! We had a wonderful dinner with everyone in high spirits after the relaxing day. Has been really great spending time with friends and family and a wonderful way to end our holiday. Always hard when you arrange a trip with a group to make sure everyone is happy but the only rule we had was that you could do what you want!

    After dinner we all wandered back along the street and some of us finished the evening with a banana pancake from a stall! Yummo 🤗 finished the night with a drink on the balcony for some of us!
    Read more