Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 20

    New York

    January 23, 2018 in the United States ⋅ 🌧 13 °C

    We had a great day today! We woke up when ever we liked for the first time since we have been on the holiday it was so good to sleep in for a bit. We headed down to Tiffany's where we found out we couldn't have breaky because there was a month long waiting list!
    I brought a beautiful pendant to wear at a necklace and also I can clip it onto my bracelet that I got off toby for my 21st.
    We headed to lunch and then back to Tiffany's to pick up the pendant. We also went and visited the NBA store and the Adidas store which is the largest store in the world!
    After our shopping adventures we went to the National History Museum where they filmed night at the museum. We caught the subway back to our hotel and got ready to meet up with our friends for some NY pizza and then ice skating at the Rocker Fella centre, god toby and I were hopeless at it! When we finished ice skating we went up to the top of the Rocker Fella and the view was surreal, we could see the Statue of Liberty through the binoculars as well!
    On the way back to our rooms we called in at Juniors for some desert, where it was supposed to be home to America's best Cheesecake but we still think the Cheesecake Factory takes the cake 😊
    Read more