Satellite
  • Day 30

    The Last Night... damn!

    November 6, 2018 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 24 °C

    A last night treat away from The Partridge Family, a RV Park with camping places underneath tall Coastal Redwoods, not Sequoias, we’ve learnt that much, it was a very beautiful spot.

    It should have been very peaceful too, it was except for a constantly yapping dog whose owners probably thought it was having an intelligent conversation with them, it probably was seeing each yap consisted of more syllables than any of the grunts they uttered.

    The place was probably wasted on us though because we had to leave early.
    We weren’t that far from San Francisco but experiencing the traffic here we count distances in hours not miles.
    This drive was no exception especially in peak hour, just another 8 lane highway crawl, though a few sections did open up so we did too.
    All that driving through South Dakota, Nebraska and Arizona didn’t go to waste, it was pedal to the metal for a while then hit the anchors hard to stop 5 tons of RV rear ending the commuting class.

    Good luck and a solid break foot got us back to Cruise America without one scratch on the RV and that was after many thousands of miles through desert, mountains, cities, deserts, mountains, etc... it goes on like this for a while and it was all good.
    Read more