Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 18

    Quiet Sunday

    October 28, 2018 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    Woke up around 7:40 - Kelly was texting with Tyler so we decided to FaceTime with him and Brooke. Had a lovely visit together. Then downstairs for breakfast where we met up with ladies from the US. Had breakfast together and they invited me to join them in their outing for the day. Kelly was booked for a massage today so I went out with five other ladies to explore the weekend market nearby. Lots of interesting artisans selling clothing, art, knickknacks, food items and many things unique to Australia. We had an enjoyable time exploring together. Then it was time for lunch so we decided to stop into Sydney’s Oldest Pub. Watched some of the baseball game during lunch and then went back to the hotel.
    Kelly was done his massage by then and was hungry so we went back to the pub.
    I thought it would be neat to attend Liturgy at the Ukrainian Catholic Church in Sydney but with a city of 4.8million people, the cab ride for one way was going to be $75. So we went at 4:00 to St.Patricks Church near the hotel.

    The Opening Reception for the Praxity Conference was this evening. Kelly has met so many wonderful people from all over the world through his attendance through the years. Now I’m getting to know them and their spouses. It was a lovely evening reconnecting. Early morning tomorrow with the Companions Tour. Kelly will be in meetings.
    Read more