Satellite
  • Day 22

    I got a Job

    September 29, 2013 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 16 °C

    Gestern ging es mit dem Bus, entlang der "Great Ocean Road", weiter nach Lorne. Dort sollte man die "Eskin Falls" finden.
    Doch zunächst, als ich angekommen war hieß es Unterkunft suchen... Nach zwei Versuchen, wobei eine geschlossen war und die andere ca. 200 % überteuert war, habe ich in einem kleinen Pizza Laden nach dem Campingplatz gefragt.
    Nachmittags konnte ich dann doch noch die Wasserfälle besichtigten und einen Bushwalk machen!

    So if you are still wounderring about the title, here is the hole story:

    As I was wondering around and ask at the Pizza shop. A woman offered to take me up to an free camping spot. But as it turned out on the way, it was a little to far away from the township! Anyway friendly as Austrlians are, she offered a place in her garden!
    So as we get to her house 5mins later, then I got the guestroom offered by her.
    Afterwards she took me up to the "Eskine Falls" and I walked back down through the bush!
    As I finally got back to the house, she had cooked Dinner for me :-)
    The biggest surprise was as it turned out she has two sons who onwn businesses in town. So she set something up for me on the next day!
    On the next moning we went quick to the Pizza shop(one business of the son) to see the manager. Afterwards we meet up with her daughter which is the accountant from the shop's (And is by the way married to an Bavarian)! I will start tomorrow!
    Read more