Satelita
Pokaż na mapie
  • (Ursula) I was allowed to lie down in Wally's hammock for a while. It was so warm and cuddly. Then we took a "luxury" shower behind the cabin, which required teamwork. Person #1, taking the shower, was standing on the ice-covered ground. Person #2 stood on a table with a bucket of warm water and slowly poured it over the naked body below. You do what you have to do!

    After lunch, we wrote letters, drove to Hay River, stocked up on food, and continued to Fort Smith and Wood Buffalo Park. This park, located in the Northwest Territories, is more significant than Switzerland. On the way there, we drove under a rainbow. What a coincidence; we interpreted it as a sign of luck!

    A little further, Ursula was allowed to drive for the first time. There was no traffic, and she had the entire width of the road to navigate, so it wasn't a problem.

    We sighted a few Buffalos along the road. They were shy and disappeared quickly into the dense forest. Occasionally we also spotted Indians. They lived in tents or make-shift huts next to wooden salmon racks.

    We camped on the Little Buffalo River, where you would expect Indians to lurk behind every tree.
    Czytaj więcej