Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Brad’s Retirement Dinner

    April 5, 2023 in Colombia ⋅ ☁️ 14 °C

    After resting up some from our day of exploring Monserrate, and visiting some museums we headed out to dinner. Our Uber picked us up and we went across town. It was a 30 min car ride and our driver ran red lights almost hit a pedestrian but anyway we made it to our destination.

    We arrived at Andres Restaurant in Bogota to celebrate Brad’s retirement, and were greeted with Carnival inspired performers dancing and a woman defying gravity while swinging from ropes above. The atmosphere of the restaurant was fun and high energy.

    The decor was eclectic and entertaining with many of those spaces filled with brass and percussion players and costumed dancers, all performing. The service was great and provided by a staff that did not lack personality.
    We had a marvelous evening of food, drink, and costumed performers.

    We arranged for the entertainers to come to our table and congratulate Brad. They sang and danced, and even gave Brad a sash with the colors of the Columbia flag. I believe the text on the sash said “Welcome to Earth” or something like that…lol!!!

    Overall, it was a wonderful way to celebrate Brad’s retirement and we all had a great time at the Andres Restaurant.

    Andres Restaurant
    Read more