Uydu
Haritada göster
  • Gün 18–19

    Our Dutch Alburgue in Boadilla del Camin

    1 Mayıs, Ispanya ⋅ ☁️ 12 °C

    You heard that right! A Dutch albergue in the heart of Spain 🇪🇸

    We were given a tip about this unique albergue a couple of days ago from some new friends from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 and were able to book the last 2 beds available for the evening.

    Two words were our motivation to push against the wind and reach our destination today: DUTCH PANCAKES! Yes, if it’s not clear yet, we WILL walk for food.

    Juntos albergue is a charming place of respite that prides itself on being an albergue for unhurried pilgrims who value a good night’s sleep more than an early departure. That’s why we have quiet time from 10 pm to 6.30 am, so you can really “sleep in” without being disturbed by pilgrims packing their backpacks noisily and shining their headlamps all around. We can’t begin to tell you what a luxury that is for an albergue.

    Believe it or not, heathy and hearty vegetable-based meals are hard to come by on the Camino, apart from a basic mix salad here and there or soup. The wonderful Dutch owners, having walked the Camino Frances themselves, bring to their albergue all the things they felt was missing from the journey, including wonderful vegetarian options and their famous Dutch pancakes…. How are we Dutch and have never had a Dutch pancake ?!?
    Okumaya devam et