Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 241

    Ushuaia - i have missed u Part 2

    February 27, 2020 in Argentina ⋅ ☁️ 8 °C

    After marvelling at our boat at the wharf we continued walking along the waterfront in the most glorious light.
    Back up through town we just meandered and couldn’t help ourselves but to look in the massive outdoor shops selling Down and Goretex in every shape and colour.
    By about 1pm we were starting to flag due to the 1.30am start so it was back off to the hotel for a nap.
    Waking up slightly more human it was time for a repack with all of our goodies from Freestyle Adventure before heading out for dinner.
    We couldn’t help ourselves but go to Moustachhios with the flayed BBQ meat in its window!!
    We made a couple of rookie mistakes by ordering the BBQ complete for 2 people and a wine each...... the platter of meat came with sweetbreads and other unidentifiable offal, aswell as the most beautifully cooked lamb. The “glass” of wine we thought we had ordered turned out to be a bottle each!!! It all made for a v nice evening. Returning home with half a bottle each we were came up with an inspired solution of putting them in our travel mugs to smuggle it onto the ship tmrw!!
    Back to sleep at 11pm. Loving Ushuaia and now both pretty excited about trmw.
    Read more