Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 106

    Lagos

    November 5, 2023 in Portugal ⋅ ☁️ 16 °C

    We left Spain and went to Portugal. The bus trip was only 3 hours and our times changed by an hour. We then walked to our apartment and met a really nice guy who let us in.

    On day 2 Dad went out and rented a surf board ( because there were waves around that area ) and went out to do some surfing and me Mum and Jemilla just sat on the beach and waited.

    On our next day in Lagos we went down to the beach and got a drink up on a cliff. On the beach there were all these caves and tunnels that you could go into.

    The next day I got a haircut at the barber. He was very quick and it only took about 10 minutes. And that afternoon we went out for a walk.

    The next day we did basically nothing but go for a walk.

    On our second last day we went for a 3 hour walk along the coast which was very relaxing. We saw some of the boats that went into these caves. We couldn’t go on because it was too expensive.

    On our last night in Lagos we went out for dinner.
    I was abit nervous becuase when we were up in our apartment we heard alot of drunk people outside but we went out pretty early so it was fine. Turned out they were just noisy people! Dinner was also really good but Jemilla’s pizza that she got she said wasn’t very good. Of course I got pasta bolognaise and Mum and Dad got perry perry chicken. I liked Lagos, it was a very relaxing stay and enjoyed it a lot. I like how the longer we stay in places the more the can get used to it.
    Read more