Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 126

    London Nu. 1

    November 25, 2023 in England ⋅ ☁️ 2 °C

    On our first day in London we met up with Mum and Dad’s friends from Hong Kong. They took us out for Lunch and to their school Christmas market, they said it was very modern but it definitely wasn’t. It looked like a proper London boarding school. After all it was called kings college. After that we went out for Lunch with them to this really small pub and got really full. The pub had a very London vibe about it and you were allowed to bring dogs inside. We said goodbye and then at night we went into central London to go to a service at Westminster Abbey, they let us sit in the seats where all the royals sit for the coronations which was awesome and the choir was very good to listen to. Plus we got to see Big Ben lit up at night.

    On our second day in London we walked for a while to get to Buckingham Palace. On the way we went into Harrods just to see all the fancy and expensive stuff. We finally got to Buckingham palace and sat on the edge of the fountain. It was pretty cool to see but for some reason I was more excited to see Big Ben. On our way out we saw some action movies being filmed and we were desperate to figure out what it was for but the security guards wouldn’t tell us. We went back into the main part of London to this Portrait gallery in place which was completely free. In there there was just a bunch of pictures of famous people and they all looked so real. Then we just looked into shops and went back home.

    The next day we decided to the go the London Natural history museum and the science museum which was both completely free. In the Natural history Museum there were a bunch of dinosaur bones and sculptures as well as a few stuffed animals like lions and tigers. And the science museum basically was the full history of space and machines. The natural history Museums Architecture was really cool to, it had like monkeys engraved into the walls.
    So far London had been great and one of my favourite city’s and I’m looking forward to what the next few days bring.
    Read more