Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 150

    Hawaii ( the last blog)

    19 Desember 2023, Amerika Serikat ⋅ 🌬 23 °C

    We left L.A after our big day at the theme parks to get on a 6 hour long flight to Hawaii. We had a really funny toddler next to us that decided to sing the entire Winnie the Pooh theme song to us when the plane landed. She was so cute! We got a rental car and drove it over to our Airbnb. Everyone is super nice in Hawaii and it had a much better vibe than L.A.

    The next day we got to sleep in and explore around Hawaii. We got to go to the North shore, the place that Dad’s favourite movie (North Shore) was set. We didn’t swim because it was bucketing down with rain, but the weather was supposed to clear up the next day.

    Well the weather did not clear up the next day. We tried to go for a swim but we did not follow through because it was bucketing down with rain. But Dad checked the weather again and it did say it would definitely clear up the next day fingers crossed 🤞 . Dad did rent a surf board though for the whole time we were here so he could go and do his surf stuff.

    Luckily for us the weather cleared up the next day so we could go to the beach which we did. We swum at Waimea beach where there were super big shore waves that we could body surf and we also looked around some shops and ate some delicious shaved ice ( which is famous in Hawaii) which was basically a snow cone but bigger.

    On our last day in Hawaii and of the whole trip we had to go to one more hotel because originally we were going to leave yesterday but our flight got delayed so now we’re in Waikiki. Dad had to drop off the car and take the Uber back to us so Mum, Jemilla and I had a bit of a look around. It had a lot of Queensland vibes and it was very nice weather. That night we went to the beach and went out for a celebration dinner of our last night on the trip. This trip has been great and an awesome experience for me. I loved the Mountains to the beaches, to the cities and to the theme parks. In the end my final favourite place ended up being Lauterbrunnen and Rothenburg, but that’s not to say I haven’t loved everything else. I would definitely want to return to the mountains because I’ve loved the peacefulness of it all. I’m also very ready to go home.
    Thanks for keeping up with all these lengthy blogs and I’m looking forward to seeing you all when we get back.😁😁😁
    Baca selengkapnya