Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    Day 10 - Denpasar shopping

    April 25, 2023 in Indonesia ⋅ ☁️ 29 °C

    After breakfast, where they had real heinz type baked beans!, we got a grab car to Denpasar. There was a Nike outlet shop there that Roy wanted to check out.

    The shop itself wasn't that great, with similar prices at our outlet stores back home. So we headed up the main street which was full of tech shop after tech shop. Roy wanted some new oppo earbuds to match his phone so we went in lots of tech shops but all of them were too expensive so he had a search on Facebook marketplace and arranged to buy some off a guy later on for only £12.50.

    The sun was bearing down on us so we went into a Dunkin donuts to sort a plan of action. I had an iced cappucino, Roy had a frozen cappucino with cream and we shared a lemon donut. It was amazing but I dread to think of the calories.

    We found there was a shopping mall about 20 min walk away so we headed there. First shop in was a watch repair shop so Roy managed to get a new waterproof battery for his Gucci watch. This shopping place was more up Roy's street. He was gutted because he found a pair of Nike trainers for £80 where they're £300 back home but they didn't have any in his size. He did managed to buy a couple of sports tops for £4 each so he was happy he finally bought something!
    My finger had started playing up, stinging like mad so I got it checked out by a chemist and got given some antibiotic cream.
    Read more