Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 102

    Anda

    April 20, 2023 on the Philippines ⋅ ⛅ 30 °C

    Our final spot in Asia before we start making our way home, we headed north along the coast to the small town of Anda. We are staying on the white beach just outside of town in a small resort to really relax before our journey comes to an end.

    We have picked a resort which has a decent pool, deck chairs on the beach and even an on site dive shop so we can get in one more underwater fix. The diving here isn't as impressive as Balicasag but we still saw an abundance of incredible fish and crustaceans.

    We took the time to go and see a local Cave pool, similar to the Cenotes in Mexico but with a little less health and safety. The jumping spot looked safe enough so we both took the plunge, not realising how cold the water would be. Very cool when in the shade of the afternoon sun.

    We really didn't do much else other than relax and reflect on our trip. We have really enjoyed the Philippines, it is odd to see a lot of Churches combined with the. Asian culture but it works quite well. The people, food and beaches have all been incredible and I definitely think we'll be back here one day.
    Read more