Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Siem Reap Hotel by Millen

    July 15, 2023 in Vietnam ⋅ ☁️ 30 °C

    Please note this entry to the blog is just about the bits in between the main events!
    This hotel was spectacular, after a tiring day of flying we deserved a rest, so we took a quick dip in the cool pool and relaxing on the sunbeds. Unfortunately for us the next day was an extremely early start to go to Angkor wat and we had to wake up at 4 in the morning- luckily they provided us with a to go breakfast which completely filled our empty bellies,. We got back around in the afternoon after trekking around different temples and after yet another tiring day we finished it off with a nice swim and at at this place on beer street and after for dessert we had ice cream rolls and went around the market.
    The second night we finally had our first lie in a while, the breakfast was an enormous buffet with excotic fruits, any type of eggs, and lots more. Kian and Narim picked us up with a big smile and we did a couple more temples that day and went OX CART riding . For dinner we went to this fantastic place where the beer was only 75 CENT and the food was sooooo good as well.
    The next day we had another great breakfast at the buffet, making us alll full and we went on an amazing boat trip and then to the colourful market, but our flight was delayed so because the dinner we had yesterday was so cheap and amazing we went to the same place for lunch and then of course we went for another swim and got on our flight to Hanoi!
    Read more