Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 14

    Leaving Barcelona head to Paris.

    November 9, 2017 in Spain ⋅ ⛅ 14 °C

    So yesterday we were told by our cab driver that tomorrow (which is now today) there will be protests in all of Barcelona. The protests will affect taxis, trains, buses, planes and retail operations. We booked a cab for 8:15am to go to the train station. The cab was 25mins late. This wasn’t a problem as we still got to the train station in plenty of time to get the 9:25am train. It’s now 2:45pm and we still don’t have a train to board.
    On the plus side we have seen all the sights in Barcelona and our accommodation was excellent. We were able to walk to La Rumbla and the 1st stop to get the Hop on Hop Off Bus.
    We have left the train station and heading to the airport to board a plane to Paris. The train we waited on was never coming.
    After a long day of waiting around in a train station and then waiting in an airport for a few hours we have arrived safe and sound at our accommodation in Paris about 10:20am. After a quick shower we’re off to bed.
    Up at 6am to get ready for our champagne tour. Meeting our tour guide at 8am. We did eventually make it after getting lost on the way to the meeting place 8:10am.
    It was an excellent day touring vineyards and tasting champagne 🥂🍾.
    Read more