Satellite
Show on map
  • Day in Prescott

    April 4, 2021 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 25 °C

    We rented a car 🚘 and headed to Prescott (about 100 miles away) for a day trip.

    We left around 10am and reached there around. The plan was to go hiking 🚶but decided to eat lunch first. Today was Easter Sunday, after some difficulty finding a place to eat, we landed at an Italian restaurant 🍽. And we were pleasantly surprised with the great food.

    After lunch we headed to the Watson Lake Park. Once there no one felt like hiking because it was the hottest part of the day and we had just finished a heavy meal. After a little encouragement we hiked down to the lake and climbed the rock formations in the lake.

    After spending an hour at the lake we headed back to Scottsdale. In the evening we changed and headed to Fat Ox for dinner. This was recommended by one of Andy’s buyer. This was the best dinner in terms of experience. Lots of laughing 🤣 at Andy’s expense; Thank You Jesus, and a couple of bottles 🍾 of Caymus definitely helped.

    We retired to the lobby bar for a few more before going to bed 🛌.

    Lunch at Limoncello Pizzeria Napoletana
    https://yelp.to/lA5431wejfb

    Dinner at Fat Ox
    https://yelp.to/0lNUxp8djfb
    Read more