Satellite
Show on map
  • Devil’s Bridge Trail

    April 7, 2021 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 23 °C

    We woke up early....very challenging for us! While Shailaja and kids were getting ready I picked up breakfast burritos 🌯 for us to eat at the trail. We reached the Mescal parking 🏞 by 8am just in time to find only a few parking spots left.

    Once we were parked we ate our breakfast before heading for a hike. The 🌄views🌄 of the Red Rocks were breathtaking and the weather was great. We got some great pics.

    This is the busiest hike in Sedona. Devils Bridge is the largest natural sandstone arch. Most of the hike is moderate but at the end the climb is steep. By the time we reached the Devil's Bridge, there was already a long line to take pictures on the bridge. We were able to get to the front to take pictures but decided not to wait in the line as we had to get to our Jeep Tour scheduled for later in the afternoon. The views 🌅 from the top were amazing.

    From start to end we finished the hike in less than 3 hours.

    ****************************************
    Devil's Bridge Trail
    https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/arizona/devi…

    At the Creekside Bistro, we met a local at the bar who gave us some good tips about the Devil's Bridge trail. He asked us to park at the Mescal Trail parking and take that trail to Devil's Bridge. This helps avoid the mad rush if had packed at the Devi's Bridge Trail parking. It is more scenic and shorter.

    Breakfast from The Coffee Pot
    https://yelp.to/KVLmFgtdjfb
    Read more