Satellit
Visa på kartan
  • Dag 4

    Day 4 Pouyouleix

    31 oktober 2021, Frankrike ⋅ ☁️ 17 °C

    So up and at it again. Lovely breakfast having had an extra hour in bed due to the clocks going forward. Off for our last house view.
    Met with Bjorn the German who took us out to a property in Pouyouleix.
    Lissy immediately announced - Not for me as we pulled up outside a property in what seemed like good condition - as in had been worked on fairly recently.
    One main lounge leading to a raised kitchen and small bedroom with toilet shower room off that. Further downstairs toilet - then upstairs to two almost mirror bedrooms, one just slightly larger than the other. Further larger bathroom between them.
    Outside was a small door to a cellar with a low ceiling but bone dry - no signs of damp anywhere.
    Further outside utility room with oil tank and heating system - and an old bread oven. Also outside small gate to a genuine well.
    At the rear open views down to a lake, and fields to the distance. Property consisted of land down to the tree line just before the lake which is owned by the next door neighbour.
    Said our goodbyes to Bjorn the former tank engineer - and headed off towards the airport for the trip home.
    Läs mer