Satellit
Auf Karte anzeigen
  • Tag 12

    28.09 - Day 12 . . . Not The Best

    28. September 2022 in Frankreich ⋅ ☁️ 13 °C

    This was the third day that it had been a bit grey and again it had rained overnight and was still drizzling a little when waking up.
    Having lazed a bit reading rubbish on our phones and also our books we finally got up and I decided to crack some more of the admin stuff while the weather wasn’t great. Easier said than done - the wifi here is not good on a good day and particularly pants on a bad day. Today was obviously a bad day to the point of wanting to hurl a laptop out of the window.
    So shortly after lunch we decided to abandon the idea and we went out for a drive and explore. We drove to Melle first just to grab a coffee and a wander on a non market day.
    Not long after we were back in Roxvanne driving generally towards and into Lezay again this time not market day. After a short drive around (as still intermittently raining) we drove out of Lezay and then coming off the main roads through most of the small villages that are situated north of where we are staying - north of the D948. The weather had brightened and as a consequence the bird life increased - Tre spotted a handful more Golden Eagles 🙄 . . . One that flew alongside the car for a while was definitely a common buzzard . . . Definitely!
    Back at home we sat by the pool for the ten minutes of sunshine that remained before calling it a day, evening food and later bed.
    We had made some calls about Roxvanne during the day regarding registering her in France, so tomorrow holds a trip to see the Douane in Niort!!
    Weiterlesen