Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 41

    27.10 Day 41 . . . Second Visit

    October 27, 2022 in France ⋅ ⛅ 20 °C

    So today we arranged another viewing of the Goatery with Charlotta, at about 4.30pm.
    We kicked our heels most of the morning just doing bits and pieces, and started to arrange meeting Shirley at some point in the afternoon who was going to drop us at the airport on Sunday.
    Anyhow Charlotta called and the viewing changed to 2.30pm.
    At just gone 2pm Tre and I were standing in the grounds of the Goatery once again. Both of us a little quiet I guess trying to think things through. This had not been the sort of place we thought we might be interested in.
    Charlotta arrived and we spent another good hour walking the house and outbuildings, trying to establish what exactly was where and what needed work, or a greater amount of work.
    At about 4pm we said our goodbyes to Charlotta after she had answered thousands of questions from us and we drove in virtual silence to Chef B for chocolate (Drinking chocolate not a huge bar of galaxy) where we sat again quite quietly with our own thoughts on the viewing.
    We left Chef B not long after and popped to see Shirley - who was lovely. A glass of wine, a chat about all things France and we were off home.
    At home we had some of the chilli we had made a week or so ago and due to being absolutely head smashed we had an early-ish night.
    A lot to think about!!
    Read more