Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 44

    Cadiz, Spain

    October 13, 2017 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 29 °C

    The drills that were suppose to happen in Oporto were today so we couldn’t get off the ship until after lunch. Once we could though we headed into town. Our manager Chris came with us but he complained that he was too hot after about 15 minutes and headed back to the ship. Andy the photographer I was with had never been to Cadiz before so I kind of turned into a tour guide. Taking her to the giant monument, town centre and to the cathedral. We stopped so she could get a sangria and I could get a Pepsi at a little bar/restaurant beside the cathedral. Some passengers from the ship ended up sitting with us to escape the sun. After talking to them for a while we had to come up with an excuse to leave. They were a very nice couple but our time out in port is also our time to escape passengers. They kept offering to buy us drinks so we would stay but we said we had to go.

    After that we found another photographer before heading to a supermarket to pick up some much needed groceries. After dropping stuff off at the ship the three of us are now back in the cruise terminal using the wifi to update our phones and computers.
    Read more