Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Mayflower Cruise Terminal

    July 13, 2019 in England ⋅ ⛅ 21 °C

    The surprise didn’t go as planned but was still a huge success! Knowing Jackson was out in Southampton Ruby and took a taxi to Standing Orders where Jackson and I use to always go for lunch. He however had so much shopping to do that he didn’t have time to go there, so the surprise had to wait for the ship.
    Once we got on-board and dropped our stuff off at our cabin we headed down to the bar that he works at called Brodie’s. I walked up behind him and stood there well he was on the phone, waiting for him to turn around when he was done. He however turned around when he was still on the phone and was in complete shock. In his surprise we are pretty sure he hung up on whoever he was on the phone with. When I asked him about it later he doesn’t even remember being on the phone. With Jackson being at work though the real hello had to wait for later but he was walking around from guest to guest with the biggest grin on his face. There were to passengers sitting near Jackson when I surprised him and they really enjoyed watching his reaction as well.
    Ruby and I didn’t do much tonight. We went for the sail away party so Ruby could see us set sail. She found it so weird that you could see the ship was moving but not feel it. Then after giving her a tour we headed for dinner at our assigned restaurant, Peninsular. We are trying so hard to stay awake and not go to sleep too early but we are both exhausted. I’m guessing we’ll be sleeping in tomorrow.
    Read more