Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 72

    Tour around the farm

    December 8, 2016 in New Zealand ⋅ 🌙 17 °C

    After all this crafting and baking and everything Nidhi and I needed a break and so Honey and Hunter came over, both about 10 years old and also living in one of the houses on the farm and we went walking. I took this oportunity to make some pictures to give you some kind of idea about what it looks like here!

    As I mentioned before its a huuuugeee farm! And theres so many things going on (like kindergarten, timber- & cheesefactory, etc.) and on this farm lives the whole family Bermann. Which basically means, there are about 10 houses on this farm, every family somehow related to each other, and I have no clue which one belongs to which family and is whose grandchild, but it kind of works for all of them - and thats what is important! 🙈

    First picture is the driveway from kindy to the house I live.
    Second is the house Im currently staying at, the window on the first floor on the left is my room.
    Third one is the view from the kitchen onto the garden and the fields.
    Fourth is the house next to us, which belongs to one of Annas sons. In front of the house is a bus, Tim actually lived in this bus with hid girlfrienf for abour 1.5 years while they built the house!
    Fifth are the horses I go visit everyday, they are lovely and waaaay more friendly than the cows.
    Sixth is the quickest way bcl home from the cheesefactory: crossing a field. These stones seperate the fields and have been here for decades - and theyre still here despite all the earthquakes!

    Read more