Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Found Louvre Tour Guide, Ready for Tour

    June 9, 2022 in France ⋅ ⛅ 66 °F

    We found our Louvre tour guide after a chaotic adventure trying to find them, and are ready to take the tour of the Louvre Museum!

    Getting to the Louvre was an adventure as well! The travel company lets you book this tour through them, but they don’t handle it or transport to it.
    So, we decided to take the metro/subway. Our Monograms representative explained it to us, so after some struggling on figuring out the lines and where to go, we used our tickets and got to the track. But then, my mom realized she forgot our tickets. So, she ran all the way back to the hotel, and came back with them a while later. The mistake couldn’t be blamed on her, it was a silly mistake that anyone could’ve made. We got on a train, rode to a stop, switched trains, and eventually arrived right in front of the Louvre. Then the journey began of figuring out where to go to meet the tour guide.

    We thought we should look for a Monograms sign, as that is our travel company for the trip. However, we were wrong. We finally found our tour guide, separate from Monograms, and prepared for the tour.
    We tried to call our representative from Monograms, our travel company, but their number didn’t work.
    Read more