Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 36

    Krabi

    December 20, 2022 in Thailand ⋅ ⛅ 25 °C

    8:30 a.m. - We woke up early so we had enough time for activity’s.

    10 a.m. - Céline, Cesár, Matty and I got scooters and drove to the tiger cave temple. It was a nice ride but my scooter was really fucked up especially the breaks and Matty isn’t a good co-driver because he moves consistently. Anyways we saw a lot of monkeys there and could fed them with banana’s. Furthermore we visited the temple there and had kind of a monk ritual where the sang and splashed water on us. I had absolutely no idea what it was but we got some bracelet’s afterwards. The second part of the temple was on a big rock where we had to climbed 1200 very steep steps. It was very exhausting but in the end worth it because of the view and we got a free leg and booty workout.

    12:30 p.m. - We drove back to the hostel for lunch and met up with the others.

    2:30 p.m. - In the afternoon we decided to go kayaking. The place was awesome they had sweet baby kitties and goats. Furthermore the river where we went kayaking was very beautiful. Beautiful nature and very clear water. There was even a place where you could swim with a cute little restaurant where we got some snacks.

    5:30 p.m. - We finished kayaking and drove back to the hostel to get ready for the evening.

    6:30 p.m. - I got my laundry back and Cesàr forgot his shoes so he had to drive the hole way back to get them.

    8 p.m. - This time we went to the real nightmarket but it turned out that he was really small. Anyways we tried different food for dinner and had a relaxed evening because Krabi has almost no nightlife.
    Read more