Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 55

    Langkawi

    January 8, 2023 in Malaysia ⋅ 🌧 26 °C

    10 a.m. - I went for breakfast with the guys from yesterday. Always Roti with egg. Afterwards I gave up my laundry.

    12 p.m. - Mark had some knowledge about Langkawi because he has been her already a couple of times so he was our tour guide. At first we went to another waterfall on the other side of the island. Honestly the waterfall was the first nice one.

    2:30 p.m. - Afterwards we went to the best beach of Langkawi and met Eva and Matt there. Just chilled a bit and played some volleyball.

    5 p.m. - Later we headed back to the hostel because it was a really long drive.

    7 p.m. - We went for sunset again but unfortunately it was really shit. At least we saw the shy monkeys with the white glasses around their eyes.

    8 p.m. - Mark made a reservation in a really good restaurant in Kuah. We ordered some plates and shared. We got different fish, some fried rice with seafood, vegetables, chicken and some beers. By far the best food I had so far.

    10:30 - On the way back we turned the Grab into a carpool. It was a lot of fun but I got a bad headache and chilled for the rest of the evening.
    Read more