Satellite
Mostra sulla mappa
  • Giorno 106

    Nusa Penida

    28 febbraio 2023, Indonesia ⋅ 🌧 26 °C

    8:30 a.m. - I woke up early to get active. Unfortunately it was still stormy in the morning so we waited until the weather got better.

    10 a.m. - We left and drove to our first destination. On the way we got some lunch.

    12 p.m. - We arrived at Tembeling Beach. A not really popular spot but definitely underrated. We walked all the way 30min down because they said the road is in bad conditions. Which was true but it would have been alright if you fell comfortable on a scooter. The spot has a natural pool directly near the sea. Really nice view and one of the only spots where you can walk down the cliffs to the sea. We didn’t wanted to walk all the way back because it got very hot and we wanted to save time so we took the bike taxi service. Then we drove to Banah Cliff which is also underrated in my opinion. Its just a viewpoint but a really good one. Afterwards we went to the famous Kelingking Beach. I think we had a good timing because it was as crowded as expected. However the climb down an back up was quite challenging. It is definitely beau no doubt in that. We chilled there for a bit, I went a bit swimming but you have to be careful because of the waves and the current. Later we went to the Broken Beach and we wanted to see the sunset there.

    6:30 p.m. - Unfortunately there was no proper sunset and we drove back because we saw really dark clouds coming. Unfortunately we were 1h from our accommodation away and we got into the rain. We found a house/store where we waited until the heavy rain endet. Afterwards we continued driving and got some dinner on the way. It was already really dark when we started to drive again and we had to drive through the mountains which was really scary because of all the fog.

    9 p.m. - We arrived back at the homestay and we stayed dry once again. It was an eventfully day and I was really exhausted so I went to bed early.
    Leggi altro