Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Day 3: Romania’s National Day

    December 1, 2019 in Romania ⋅ ☁️ 3 °C

    We woke up early to appreciate the events for Romania’s National Day, celebrated on December 1. In Bucharest, almost 4,000 military will take part in the National Day Parade, set to start on Sunday, December 1, at the Arch of Triumph, Europa FM reported.The December 1 celebrations will kick off with a military and religious ceremony and the laying of wreaths at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Carol Park.

    Later, at 11:00, the military parade will start in the Arch of Triumph Square. Military from the National Defense Ministry, the Internal Affairs Ministry, the Romanian Intelligence Service and the National Administration of Penitentiaries will take part in the parade. They will parade alongside 200 vehicles, ranging from intervention vehicles and tanks to armored vehicles. A total of 50 aircraft will also fly over the ceremony. Afterwards, 500 military coming from over 20 allied and partner countries will also parade at the event.

    We walked around the town all day >>>❄️ freezing ❄️ around 5 pm I was back to the apartment to pack my bags.

    At 9pm we had the last local dinner in Caru Cu Bere!

    👤Contact list of the day:
    Arcul de Triumf
    Parkul Kiseleff
    Piata Victorei
    Stravropoleos Church
    Revolution square
    Casa Poporului
    Dinner: Caru Cu Bere (plus gode C3JX+R6 Bucarest, Romania)
    Read more