Satellite
Show on map
  • Let the adventure commence

    February 23, 2023 in Italy ⋅ ⛅ 15 °C

    10,000 miles. 5 months. All electrical.
    This is definitely an adventure!

    Greatfully supported by Nextcharge and Fiat, thank you very much!

    E-cars still have the reputation of being unsuitable for long-distance journeys. "Long-distance" means 500 miles or even less. And now more than 16 times as long?!?

    FROM ITALY TO GERMANY, NETHERLANDS, NORTHUMBERLAND, SCOTLAND, SHETLAND, ORKNEY, LEWIS, HARRIS, SKYE, NORTHERN IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, WALES, AND BACK.

    The Fiat 500e is very popular. But as a second car. To go shopping.

    Well - we want to prove: The little one can do more!

    We call our beloved 500e "Mucki" and it's a he. He's part of the family. He has character, mood swings and needs a bit of TLC every now and then. But we are sure - he will make it!

    This will be a photo tour. As a travel photographer, I, Joana, make my living selling photos and prints of my tours to agencies (http://www.joanaimages.com).

    I am accompanied by Madeleine, a passionate amateur photographer.

    Our tour starts on May 2nd in Perugia, Italy (that is where we live) and ends at the end of September.

    If you are interested - save this place and stay tuned!
    Follow us on this TRAVEL JOURNAL and get tipps how to organise an EV-Tour.
    We will keep you regularly updated with news from the trip, photos and videos, and tips on electric travel. The latter is extremely important. You can't just get in the car, a lot of preparation is required in advance and we'll show you what and how to do it.

    And for the vegans among you: Joana is also vegan and will report how this works in different parts of Europe (especially in the remote areas it could be a challenge).

    Talk to you soon! Joana

    No FindPenguins account but want to comment:
    Read the blog of Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/evtravellers
    Read more