Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 6

    Isabella Island

    12 November 2022, Ekuador ⋅ ⛅ 66 °F

    Yoga at 6:30 am/ 7:15 wake up/Breakfast 7:30/Wet landing on Isabella Island. Saw giant Tortoises on Alcedo Volcana and toured Tangus cove (dry landing) . Saw blue footed boobies nest and tried to do some snorkeling but the waves were HUGE and even with flippers and a wet suit i couldn’t even BACK in the water. I tried for about 15 minutes and after the 4th time being flipped back into shore head or heels and scraping up my knees I decided the water looked pretty good so from the surface. Lol Lunch was an Ecuadorian Feast and delicious. Coming back on board from trying to snorkel i was “given the honor” of being a pirate for the “Darwin night Party” so rehearsal was at 2:00. (In other words they couldn’t find any other suckers.) 2:30 i went to a Ceviche cooking class. It was fun and delicious. Went back out on the boat for a tour of Tangus cove and dinner was a bbq on board at 7:30. Darwin Party was at 9:00. A fun time was had by all.
    Saw lots of iguanas and giant tortoises at the Panga outing and later at the glass boat we saw Penguins, Sea tortoise, Pelican, flightless commerates and iguanas.
    Baca selengkapnya