"Looking at this fills my soul with so much joy. I hope for everyone to get this feeling through a painting. "
• steam...build's up a cloud
• One day I want to swim in a yellow sea and find a coloured island.
• Hope of a never ending travel of my life
• I hope for peace now even more than ever
• I hope men can live with diversity in a good and esteeming togetherness.
• I hope that all people will soon have enough food
• I hope that everybody find his happiness!
• Borders will crumble and be replaced with gardens for all to share.
• I hope is coming a better time in this world, without wars!
• The colours of this painting are so warm and hopeful. My hope is to have a charisma like this picture, so bright.
• The commonwealth games has begun and my hope is that all countries around the world realize how important healthy competition is for the greater good of our species as human beings.
• I hope love and understanding will always have more power than aggression and fear. Hope shall nourish humanity.
• I hope to rise above the mundane and to look back in old age and see faith that has guided me.
• It looks like a scarecrow in in a field and reminds me of my hopes to become successful and have a purpose in life.
• This painting reminds me of chimneys and the pollution they emit. My hope is that the countries of our world come together to reduce pollution and save our planet.
• This painting reminds me of a bird taking of for freedom. My hope is a world of freedom, so everybody has a chance to lead a fulfilled life.
• Looking at this fills my soul with so much joy. I hope for everyone to get this feeling through a painting.
• Fire has two sides. Fire can be warmness and energy, fire can also be destruction. The picture gives me The Hope of Energy to change things and thoughts.
• For me remember at Paros, my sister and her husband, on Holiday, the sea, I love the sea...Read more